Mobile Waking Night Support
House Managers/Area Managers
The hourly pay for this role is £10.00ph
Four days on, four days off, 10pm – 8am.
Purpose of the role:
1.To establish and maintain relationships with clients which will compliment and contribute to the service provision and create a pleasant environment in which to live.
2. To support the people who live within the service in the decision that affects their lives, and to enable them to achieve the outcomes of those decisions.
3. To assist clients in all aspects of their emotional and physical well-being. Including all aspects of personal care, allowing as much independence as possible and ensuring high standards of personal hygiene at all times.
4. To carry out housekeeping duties as required and maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene at all locations.
5. To carry out all duties related to the nightly personal care of clients in accordance with their agreed person centered support plans with the support and guidance of Line Management.
6. You will ensure the protection of clients/tenants from abuse by following Cavendish Care reporting procedures and complying with external guidance i.e. local authority and CQC.
Please see full job description. Please note that his role requires a driver.