Supported Living Area Manager
£10.14 – 10.91
1 day on (8am-10pm), day off, 1 day on (7am-9pm) and 2 days off rolling.
In respect of the position of an Assistant Manager, in addition to your normal hours, you shall be required to work such additional hours as are reasonably necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
Purpose of the role:
- To support the manager in the delivery of high quality support to clients/tenants.
- To support the manager to meet the requirements of the CQC Essential Standards and Health and Social Care Act 2012 and ensure that the required standards are maintained on a day-to-day basis.
- To provide management cover in the absence of the manager.
- To assist with induction of all new staff ensuring their full understanding of their job description.
- Be part of the on call system.
- Driving Duties as and when required.