Assistant House Manager
Valerie McKean – House Manager for Upfield
Permenant, Full time
Upfield – £12ph
38-40 hours per week, including weekends and evenings on rolling rota basis
Purpose of the role:
- To support the manager in the delivery of high-quality support to clients/tenants to support the
manager to meet the requirements of the CQC Essential Standards and Health and Social Care Act
2012 and ensure that the required standards are maintained on a day-to-day basis.
- To provide management cover in the absence of the manager.
- To assist with induction of all new staff ensuring their full understanding of their job description.
- Be part of the on-call system.
- Driving Duties as and when required.
Please download the full job description as above.