Painter and Decorator
Horley, Redhill and Crawley
£9.00 per hour
40 hours over a 7 day week
Purpose of the role:
- To undertake Painting & Decorating duties within the houses and additional facilities and to keep all relevant managers informed of progress of works.
- To undertake any remedial decoration tasks.
- To assist with tasks as part of the maintenance department.
- To ensure that records are maintained of works undertaken.
- To ensure all necessary Health and Safety and practical issues for working within houses is adhered to.
- To ensure a reactive response is provided to issues that occur within the houses, liaise with department manager to assess the job needs and define whether it is an issue that can be rectified ‘in house’ or whether a third-party contractor is required.
- Liaise and consult with House Managers of progress of works planned and scheduled.
Please note that this role requires a driver.