Staff training courses
Safeguarding of Adults at Risk
1 day - 9.30am to 1pm
Price available upon application
- The five statutory principles and key elements of the MCA
- Who may be affected by the MCA
- What is meant by the term ‘Mental Capacity’
- The assessment process and best Interest decisions
- Reporting and Recording procedures, lasting power of attorney and advance decisions
- Roles and responsibilities of the MCA
- The relationship between MCA and MHA
Meet the team
Learning and Development Manager
This course provides a basic introduction to the MCA.
We offer guidance for staff who may be required to assist people in day-to-day decision making.
This course includes a test paper at the end to evidence participants learning.
Contact our Training Centre
For more information about joining a course please fill out this form and one of our team will be in touch.