About Cavendish Care:
Our aims and objectives
At Cavendish Care, we strive to provide a well balanced community lifestyle for adults with intellectual and development disabilities.
We are committed to achieving high standards of care and support through the continued learning and development of the Cavendish Team. We want our clients/tenants and team members:
- To have the correct people in place to enable all to make informed choices
- To have robust foundations in place to enable all to reach their full potential
- To promote a person centred approach
- To respect the dignity, diversity and for all
- To encourage and support the development of all
- To create and maintain a happy environment for all
Cavendish Care goes above and beyond to ensure that its employees reach their true potential.
Work with us
If you are a carer, or are interested in becoming one, chances are you will already consider it to be a rewarding profession.
Cavendish Care was founded with a view to providing the best care available for young adults with learning disabilities.